Brazilian Localization Purchaseby Akretion http://odoo-brasil.org , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://odoo-brasil.org
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Account Fiscal Position Rule Purchase (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization WMS Accounting (0 lines of code)
• Account Fiscal Position Rule (0 lines of code)
• Account Fiscal Position Rule Stock (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Account Product (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Warehouse (0 lines of code)
• Stock Picking Invoicing (0 lines of code)
• Account Payment Mode (0 lines of code)
• Account Payment Partner (0 lines of code)
• Account Product - Fiscal Classification (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Account (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian - Generic Accounting (0 lines of code)
• Brazilian Localization Base (0 lines of code)
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
Brazilian Localization Purchase
This module extends the standard Odoo purchase module for Brazil, specially when selling products with NFe’s.
- It deals with the propagation of the fiscal operation, and allow the creation
- of Invoice based on Picking generated by Purchase Order.
Table of contents
This module depends on:
No configuration required.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- AKRETION LTDA - www.akretion.com
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-brazil project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.