L10n FR Business Document Importby Akretion http://www.akretion.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.akretion.com
|Also available in version||v 8.0|
L10n FR Business Document Import
This small module adds support for partner matching based on SIRET or SIREN when importing a business document (invoice, customer order, etc), in Odoo. It depends on the module base_business_document_import from the edi OCA project. This module is the base module for:
- account_invoice_import which imports supplier invoices as PDF or XML files (this module also requires some additionnal modules such as account_invoice_import_invoice2data, account_invoice_import_ubl, etc... to support specific invoice formats),
- sale_invoice_import which imports sale orders as CSV, XML or PDF files (this module also requires some additionnal modules such as sale_invoice_import_csv or sale_invoice_import_ubl to support specific order formats)
No configuration needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.