Mail Original From
Go to get correct sender information on messages from e-mail service providers which have implemented DMARC policies, to group services like Google Groups. In this case, the original sender should be read based on ‘X-Original-From’ value of the email header, instead of the ‘From’ value which is taken by Odoo.
This module sets the field "email_from" based on the 'X-Original-From' value of the email header in case it exists, otherwise it takes the standard 'From' value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.