MOLPay Payment Gateway Integrationby AnalytiCray
Odoo Backend Integration with MOLPay Payment Gateway
MOLPay is a leading and award-winning regional Payment Gateway Provider in South East Asia that allow merchants to accept payments online using debit and credit card from almost all major banks and financial institutions in South East Asia.
- MOLPay payment gateway integration with the Odoo Website module.
- Every purchased product by the customer can be tracked at the Sales Order of the Sales module.
- Any product added in the Odoo Sales/Purchase module can be added/removed to the Odoo website.
- Email notification will be sent for every purchased order by the customer. Merchant can keep track of each transaction by the order number.
- Customer can view all products from the Website and he/she can make online purchase WITHOUT the need to sign in. If the administrator requires the customer to sign in before he/she can purchase, this is also possible by creating an account for each customer.
- When the customer completes the online order from the website, he/she will be given a choice to make debit/credit payment via MolPay.
- The order number, total amount and descriptions will be forwarded to the MolPay payment gateway, where the customer can fill in his/her credit/debit card detail.
- Upon successful payment, the customer can see the "successful confirmation" message on the website.
- Customer receives confirmation order in his email inbox.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
- Navigate to the Settings menu. From the Settings page, Click on the Browse Apps button, and search for the "MolPay Integration" module. Click on Install button to install the module.
- After successfully installed the module, you will need to configure MolPay Merchant settings. Select Website Admin -> Payment Acquirers. Then search for 'MolPay' to find the setting configuration. Once found, Click on the Configure button.
- You will need to enter the required credentials, namely, the Merchant Code and Merchant Key. Normally, this information is provided to you by MolPay. Next, you will need to click on the Publish on Website button and production Environment. This will activate the MolPay to be used on the Odoo Website as a production environment. Click Save to finalize.
- Once configured, you may add the product that you want to sell on the Odoo Website. As required by the MolPay, it is mandatory to fill in the info on a) product name, and b) product descriptions.
- To write Product description, Select the Notes table, and write it in the Description for Quotations field. Click Save once done.
- Click on the Publish on Website button to make your product appear on the Odoo Website.
- Your Product is now ready to sell online.
- Your customer can view the product online by Clicking on the Website menu -> Shop menu. From the Products page, the customer can select the quantity, and adds the product to the shopping Cart.
- Your customer will need to fill in their information into this form for Shipping and Billing process. The yellow colour on the text bar indicates that these are compulsory and need to be fulfilled.
- Then, they will need to confirm about their orders to proceed. Your customer will be shown a display about the billing, and shipping addresses as well as the price amount of his/her order.
- After conforming in the Shipping & Billing process, the system will make an enquiry about payment method. The customer chooses a payment method that is available to proceed and pay the purchased product.
- The customer will be directed to the MolPay website where he/she need to enter his/her payment information i.e., debit/credit card details. Then, the customer need to click on 'Proceed' button to continue.
- This system will directly connect the customer tohis/her bank to proceed the requested transaction.
- Now, after the customer confirm the purchase and transaction from the bank, the customer will be notifiedon the confirmation of the order.
- The customer will also receive a notification on email about his/her order, which will allow him/her to save the information regarding the purchase.
- Here is the example of the receipt provided for your customer. The receipt contains information of the company address, shipping address, the product name, quantity, unit price, taxes, as well as the total amount of the price.
- After your payment has been made, the MolPay will notify you about the transaction details for the order.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.