MRP MTO with Stock Purchaseby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
MRP MTO with Stock Purchase
This module make compatible mrp_mto_with_stock and purchase modules. Indeed, there is an option in mto_mto_with_stock to check the forecast stock when checking the availibility of a Manufacture Order. But this forecast stock does not take into account the quantities coming from draft POs. This module adds this behavior.
Table of contents
- This module is installed automatically when mrp_mto_with_stock and purchase module are installed
When a manufacturing order is created out of a procurement evaluation (from an orderpoint, MTO,…) the calendar is considered in the computation of the planned start date of the manufacturing order.
For example, if it takes 1 day to manufacture a product and it is required for Monday, the manufacturing order will be created with planned start date on the previous Friday, if the warehouse operates under a Mo-Fri working calendar.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.