Notes in production ordersby OdooMRP team https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , AvanzOSC https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Serv. Tecnol. Avanzados - Pedro M. Baeza https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 13.0|
Notes in production orders
This module creates in production orders a new field to add notes in rich text format
- Go to Manufacturing > Manufacturing > Manufacturing Orders
- Edit an existing MO and fill in the Notes field on tab Notes
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.