Microsoft - Odoo SSO Integrationby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://www.serpentcs.com
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 16.0 v 15.0 v 14.0|
Login using Microsoft Account
1. Create Application on https://apps.dev.microsoft.com. It will generate the client id and the secret key.
Here Client id will be your application id, and you can get secret key by pressing generate new password button.
2. Need to assign below delegated permissions:
3. Need to assign below application permissions:
4. Need to select platforms as WEB,and enter Redirect URIs: BASE URL/auth_oauth/microsoft/signin
5.Configure credentials in odoo
6.Use login with microsoft account option in odoo login page.
7.Select allowed microsoft account.
8.Login via admin and check users with of microsoft account will be there.
|Check out our various Odoo Services below|
|Check out our various Odoo Based Products|
|For any questions, support and development contact us.|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.