Odoo Real Global Search (Google Odoo)
An optimized global search engine for odoo.
Stop navigating - Start googling with a shortcut.
Stop navigating - Start googling with a shortcut.
- Search menus and navigate to it on the fly
- Search with a shortcut (Be anywhere in odoo and a shortcut will get you to search wizard).
- No other odoo modules has the functionality to search the custom modules, but our one does.
- No initial configuration required.
- Search and view results in one place.
- Works extremely well for user defined modules too.
- Google, Synapse, Spotlight kind of search for odoo.
- Special results for the developers if developer mode is enabled.
- Results are automatically refined based on the user's access level and security rights
- Customize search results by user.
- Exclude a model completely from global search.
- Multi language support while searching.
How to Use?
- Purchase and Install Odoo Real Global Search Module.
- Trigger "Ctl + Space" from anywhere to get the search window.
- Type the text you want to search and press enter.
- See the matching records menu wise.
- Click on the menu column to see all the records in the model's native tree view. Sort in any order you require.
Click on a individual record and do what you want.
- Click on the records to see the individual record.
- Finally to close the search window simply press "Escape".
- Press "Ctl + Space" from anywhere inside odoo.
- Or Go, Click on search icon on the top right menu
2) Type the Search text and click on any search button as per your need.
3) By clicking Search All button you can list all the available matching menus, as well as the available data.
4) By clicking Search Menu button you can list all the available matching menus.
5) By clicking Search Data button you can list all the available matching data.
6) View all results in a single view.
7) Click on "Show Tree View" button to see the tree view of the records in the same view.
- This will fetch your native tree view and add it to the current view, So that you will get the same feel as you get in the normal view.
- And immediately if you are not ok with the view you can click "Hide Tree View" button again to remove it.
- Performance is optimized so this won't query server anymore for this search.
8) Click on the record row to go to a single result
9) Click on the menu space to see all the matching results of the model in the native view.
- Note that you will be able to do all operations in the native view like sorting, etc.
- And you can simply close it and come back to search results.
10) Performing an operation on a record
11) Enable Developer mode if you are a developer.
- This will additionally show the model name of the menu which will be greatly helpful for debugging.
12) View Results with model name.
- Similarly you can click on the model name box to see all the matching records of that model in the native tree view.
13) Excluding particular model for all the users in Global Search.
- This will be greatly helpful when the administrator or developer wants to exclude a model from search from all users no matter what.
14) Note that the excluded model is not displayed in the results.
15) Multi language support while searching.
The module is more exiting than what you see. Also You will get 15 Days free support incase of any bugs or support while installing and testing the module.
For all the projects we work on you will get this module for free. Feel free to reach us for any enhancements or other odoo related works at email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Search result is a chaos
I bought this addon, but not work for us, only can work on a clean DB enviroment. If you only allow sarch few models, it works, but result will have mass html parameters if you have html field, maintainer said that what they want to show you. And rejected to fix it. mass result screenshot, please refer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Tc7pSaNhAcS2JPTUdGTGltb2ZocHgxTTFrejZrcDhlbUdN/view?usp=sharing Please consider these before you want to buy it.