Midtrans Payment Gatewayby Nurosoft Consulting https://nurosoft.id
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Sales (sale)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website Builder (website)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Midtrans Payment Gateway
Midtrans - Payment Gateway Integration Odoo 10
- Before configuring your Midtrans payment acquirer, register an account on https://midtrans.com
Configure Midtrans Payment Acquirer
- Invoicing > Configuration > Payment Acquirers > Select Payment Acquirers "Midtrans"
Image 1 Payment Acquirers
Configure Midtrans ID
- Users can set a desired payment name that will be displayed on the e-commerce website. (ex. "Midtrans")
- Input Merchant ID, Client Key, and Server Key into midtrans payment acquirer in Odoo. You can check your ID in
Login to midtrans > settings > access keys > get your ID Merchant, Client Key, and Server Key
Image 2 Access Keys
Image 3 Midtrans Detail In Odoo10
You can configure your Redirect Link In Settings > Configuration
Image 4 Redirect Link Settings
Payment method is Enabled On the e-commerce shop
- Select Enable on field state to make the acquirer available for you in the e-commerce website
- Customers will be able to see another payment method on order page
Image 5 Online Payment
Select Payment Method
- Customers can select various payment methods provided by Midtrans like credit cards, klik BCA, gopay, and more
Image 6 Summary Order and Payment Method
Sales Order Management
- Quotations are automatically generated upon e-commerce process checkout
- Quotations will turn into Sales Orders upon payment confirmation
Image 7 Midtrans Payment State
Image 8 Sales Order Detail
Payment entries in Midtrans Transaction
Image 9 Midtrans Transaction
For any questions or custom development contact us at email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.