Picking Delivery Reportby Aktiv Software
Picking Delivery Report
This module mainly assigns a delivery task to any deliverer and if not available at particular time provides an option to replace another deliverer for delivery.
Also generates a delivery report with QR Code which includes-
- Administrator name who assigned the delivery task.
- Customer Name.
- Deliverer Name.
- Sale Order source.
- Delivery Date.
- Delivery Address.
- Receiver Name if customer not available at the time of receiving.
- Id proof of receiver and received date.
- List of products delivered. The QR code will redirect you to the Odoo dashboard.
Prerequisites before Installation
- No prerequisites are required before the installation.
- No Configurations are required.
Firstly, a stock transfer (delivery) is created by confirming a sale order.
- Now, when this "Deliver" button is clicked, options to assign the delivery task opens up.
- As shown in the below image, a wizard will be opened for assigning a delivery task to the deliverer from drop down list of deliverers.
- Once you are done with assigning the delivery task to a particular deliverer, task lines appear as shown below.
- Now, if there is need to change the deliverer once assigned to a specific user you can now do it easily by clicking on “Action” button where you will find an option of- “Change Delivery Person”.
- On clicking the "Change Delivery Person" button, a wizard opens which will allow you to change the delivery person for already assigned task.
- Inventory > Tasks > Deliver Task.
- Further, a delivery report will be generated with some useful information of delivery task along with a QR code which will redirect you to Odoo dashboard.
You will get 30 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At AktivSoftware we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.