Make MRP orders from POSby Cybrosys Techno Solutions https://www.cybrosys.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Make MRP orders from POS
Launch automatic MRP orders after selling through POS.
The module automatically launches MRP orders from point of sale
Automatically create MRP order form POS sale
We have to assign the products for which MRP order gets created Automatically.
Identify the MRP orders easily generated from POS.
How enable MRP order creation from POS
There is a heading 'Point of Sale' under sales tab in the product form. Enable 'To create MRP order' and make sure that this product has a bill of material, else system will generate a warning. If you forget to set the BOM, then MRP order does not get created.
Every product needs minimum one BoM, then only MRP order gets created at the time of POS sale.
If you do not enable the Product Variants, then you can set a BoM with a product and its components.
If you enable the Product Variants (Products can have several attributes, defining variants (Example: size, color...)) then the BoM form will contain extra field Product Variant.
- If you set a BoM for a product template, then you will be able to get that BoM for all the variants.
- If you set a BoM for a particular Product variants, then that BoM is counted only for that variant.
- So other variantsâ BoM is counted as zero. MRP Order is created only when the BoM is available.
Point Of Sale
- Select the products for sale.
- Make the payments and validate it.
- Check Manufacturing orders
From the "Source", we can easily find out the MRP orders that is created by POS.
Hire Odoo Developers
Easily procure and sell your products.
Plan, track and schedule your operations.
Run your bar or restaurant methodical.
Easy configuring and convivial selling.
E-commerce & Website
Mobile friendly, awe-inspiring product pages.
An all-inclusive hotel management application.
A Collaborative platform for educational management.
Keep track of services and invoice accordingly.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Auto MRP raise error when POS order products greater than 10 - ISSUE RESOLVED
Hi Thank you Cybrosys team, Now issue is resolved in your current update. Many thanks to Mr Niyas Raphy Thanks Imran Ismail
How To Make MRP Order From POS?
Please follow this https://www.cybrosys.com/blog/how-to-make-mrp-order-from-pos This will help you. Thank you.