Forms integration with 3rd party websites
This module will integrate Odoo forms with any 3rd party website, this includes websites such as wix, Joomla! Wordpress, DotNetNuke, static html, custom sites etc.
- Allows Odoo webforms such as contact us etc and any Odoo website page to be integrated onto any 3rd Party Website
- Super easy to configure
- Ability to add additional CSS Link files into the Odoo form.
- Ability to substitute CSS classes in the Odoo form for your own classes.
- Tested with Odoo 8,9,10,11,12,13 Enterprise AND Community
How does it work??
An iframe needs to be placed upon the website page that you wish the form/page from Odoo to appear.
The module will then display the content of the form/page within the iframe.
<iframe src="http://YourOdooURLHere.com/contactus?iframe=1" width="100%" height="600px" border="0" style="border:none;padding-top:20px"> </iframe>
If for any reason you want to turn the module off then you change the url to iframe=0.
The module will not interfere with any /web pages which are the Odoo backend administration section.
If necessary advanced options are available to perform aditional configuation of the form displayed inside the Iframe.
Simply goto the settings section of Odoo, then the PR1 Menu and then the Iframe Settings menu item.
- Additional CSS Files to Load. - This allows you to add additional CSS files into the form, you may want to do this in order to change the Odoo styles/colours to closer fit in with your own website.
- Substitute CSS Class Names. - This allows you to change the default classes that are rendered into the form and substitute them with your own class names.
Please see the site (CLICK HERE/Goto: https://statictest.pr1.xyz/contactus.html ) for the full live example which is a bootstrap 4 static website example template.
When the form is submitted you see the standard Odoo Thanks screen here.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.