Product Brand Managerby NetAndCo https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Prisnet Telecommunications SA https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , MONK Software https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , SerpentCS Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||224|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 7.0 v 8.0 v 12.0|
Product Brand Manager
This module introduce the following features:
- This module allows odoo users to easily manage product brands.
- You can define brands, attach a logo and a description to them.
- It also allows to attach a partner to a brand.
No external library is used.
No configuration is required.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add a field with brands associated to a Customer or Supplier on the Customers/Suppliers Form View.
- Fix smart button alignment in brand form view
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Mathieu Lemercier <email@example.com>
- Franck Bret <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Seraphine Lantible <email@example.com>
- Gunnar Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Leonardo Donelli <email@example.com>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Marcelo Pickler <email@example.com>
- Andrius Laukavičius <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Boolit)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.