Product Exceptionby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-attribute
This module allows to define rules to check products. It gives feedback to users about wrongly configured products.
Common use examples: - public price is less than its cost (see demo example) - manufactured product with no Bill of Materials
Table of contents
This module don’t provide any menu to edit the rules. See base_exception for more information on rules.
A button “Check Exception” is present on the header of the product form. When clicked it will check this product against the rules. Results are displayed on the “General Information” page.
- Add cron to check periodically all the products
- product module don’t provide any menu entries, but it can be nice to * Show exceptions on tree views * Add search filters
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/product-attribute project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.