Project Scrum Management Agile Methodologyby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com , David DRAPEAU http://www.serpentcs.com
• Timesheets (hr_timesheet)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employee Directory (hr)
• Project (project)
|Lines of code||3450|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
For the feature of Scrum portal, Look at the Website Scrum Portal module on Odoo Appstore.
This modules implements all concepts defined by the Scrum Project Management Methodology. This application respects the scrum.org protocol and has the following features:
- Project roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Development Team
- Sprint Releases
- Date Start and Date Stop
- Standup meetings for each user of team
- Sprint review
- Sprint retrospective
- Planned velocity (you write velocity desired and displayed on Sprint Velocity Chart)
- Effective velocity (it is computed by all users stories affected to the sprint)
- Effective velocity done (it is computed by all users stories done and displayed on Sprint Velocity Chart)
- Product Backlog (users stories)
- New kanban view
- Date_open and date_done
- Story complexity points
- Text area for describe tests acceptance
- Display charts
- Burn-down Chart (based on story points)
- Sprints Velocity (for each Scrum project)
- A developer of development team can add a user story to sandbox
- The product owner can valid it (transfer into product backlog) or delete it
It adds some concepts to the project management module:
It also create a new reporting:
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Releases
- Scrum Meeting
Product Backlogs Make Your Project Easy.
Pick tasks from the backlog to be completed in your first Sprint,You can decide a time length that works for you.
Daily Scrum Meeting
Daily Meeting make Your Product Better..
Time to start working on Sprint! Team members work on their tasks, and everybody checks in on their progress at the Daily Scrum Meeting
|Check out our various Odoo Services below|
|Check out our various Odoo Based Products|
|For any questions, support and development contact us.|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
thank you very much
great module and extraordinary supports, attention and service thanks serpent