|Lines of code||75|
ToDo list for project tasks
This module provides ability to add ToDo list for project tasks and mark list items as done step by step.
How to use:
- install the module
- click edit project and mark the checkbox "Use ToDo"
- after enabling the option the tab "ToDO List" will appear in task form
- add new ToDo sub-tasks to list and mark as done when you complete the sub-task
Project Task Form:
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.