Purchase Cancel Quantityby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||129|
Purchase Cancel Qty
Allow purchase users to define cancelled quantity on purchase order lines.
- Quantity field becomes readonly when a PO is confirmed and its value is stored in an other field
- A new field named 'Cancelled quantity' will update the quantity based on the initially ordered quantity
Just install it.
No configuration needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go on the PO form view
- Just update the cancelled quantity field
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Benjamin Willig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.