Purchase Depositby Elico Corp https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 15.0|
This module allow purchase order to register deposit similar to that in sales order
Table of contents
When purchase order is confirmed, a new button “Register Deposit” will appear. Normally, deposit will be used to create the 1st invoice (as deposit).
- On confirmed purchase order, click Register Deposit button, wizard will open
- 2 type of deposit invoice can be create 1) Down Payment (percentage) 2) Deposit Payment (fixed amount)
- Fill in the value and click Create Invoice button.
As deposit is created, when user click button “Create Bill” again in purchase order, the Vendor Bill will be created with deposit amount deducted.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.