Purchase Landed Cost - Posting Entriesby Elephas Software Solutions
Purchase Cost Distribution
Managing your purchase expenses in Odoo 9.0c
The functionality of this module is extended from purchase_landed_costs_distribution of Odoo MRP Team edited by Elephas Software Solutions to additionally provide a way to post to Journal Entries
- Adding amount_total field to show total of expense amount
- Defaulting Account Journal on Purchase Cost Distribution form to use in posting Journal Entries
- Adding a expense type to compute by percentage.
- Editing _calculate_cost function for each Picking Lines become more exactly
- Posting expense amount to Journal Entries
- Providing 2 ways to post JE in Settings > Configurations > Purchases > Cost Distribution, run in current transaction or run in background if there are so many Accounting Entries need to post.
- Purchase Expense Type with calculate method is Percentage by PO line: On master form of Purchase Expense Type, choosing Percentage by PO line on Calculate Method field
- Default Journal: On master form of Journals, tick on Default for Cost Distributions. Tick on Use for Cost Distributions to restrict Journal can choose in PCD form
- Processed way to posting Journal Entries for PCD: Settings > Configurations > Purchases, tick on Run Cost Distribution in Background to run posting process in background, un-tick if you prefer posting process run in current transaction
- Nguyen Thi Thanh Tam, Tia (Mrs.) <email@example.com> - Business Analyst
- Tran Anh Dung, Alex (Mr.) <firstname.lastname@example.org> - Developer
- Elephas ERP - NPP Team
to get more infomation,
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.