Purchase Order Approvedby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/purchase-workflow
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Purchase Order Approved
This module extends the functionality of purchases adding a new state Approved in purchase orders before the Purchase Order state. Additionally add the possibility to set back to draft a purchase order in all the states previous to Purchase Order. From a user point of view, this change introduces a two-step validation process of the purchase order.
In this new Approved state:
- You cannot modify the purchase order.
- However, you can go back to draft and pass through the workflow again.
- The incoming shipments are not created. You can create them by clicking the Convert to Purchase Order button, also moving to state Purchase Order.
The new state diagram is depicted below:
This new workflow can be activated by company and by supplier.
To activate the new workflow by company:
- Go to 'Purchases > Configuration > Settings'.
- In the Logistics section in the Configuration tab you can set the Use State 'Approved' in Purchase Orders.
To activate the new workflow by supplier:
- Open the supplier form view.
- In the Purchase section in the Sales & Purchases tab the field Purchase requires second approval allows you to select the policy to apply for the current supplier. 'Never' | 'Always' | 'Based on company policy'
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.