Purchase Order UBLby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/edi/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/edi/
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Purchase Order UBL
This module adds support for UBL, the Universal Business Language (UBL) standard, on purchase orders. The UBL 2.1 standard became the ISO/IEC 19845 standard in December 2015 (cf the official announce <http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/01/prweb13186919.htm>_).
With this module, when you generate the purchase order or RFQ report:
- on a draft/RFQ/Bid Received purchase order, the PDF file will have an embedded XML Request For Quotation file compliant with the UBL 2.1 or 2.0 standard.
- on an approved purchase order, the PDF file will have an embedded XML Order file compliant with the UBL 2.1 or 2.0 standard.
If your supplier has Odoo and has installed the module sale_order_import_ubl, he will be able to import the PDF file and it will automatically create the quotation/sale order.
No configuration is needed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.