Handle easily multiple variants on Purchase Ordersby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/product-variant , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/product-variant
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
2D matrix for x2many fields (393 lines of code)
|Lines of code||572|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
Handle easily multiple variants on Purchase Orders
This module allows to add/modify all the variants of a product in a direct screen without the need of handling them one by one.
- Configure your user to have any permission from "Purchases" group.
- Create a product with 2 attributes and several values.
- Go to Purchases > Purchase > Requests for Quotation
- Create a new quotation or edit an existing one.
- Press "Add variants" button located in the upper right corner of the "Order Lines" tab.
- A new screen will appear allowing you to select the products that have variants.
- Once you select the product, a 2D matrix will appear with the first attribute values as columns and the second one as rows.
- If there are already order lines for the product variants, the current quantity will be pre-filled in the matrix.
- Change the quantities for the variant you want and click on "Transfer to order"
- Order lines for the variants will be created/removed to comply with the input you have done.
As extra feature for saving steps, there's also a button on each existing line that corresponds to a variant that opens the dialog directly with the product selected.
Known issues / Roadmap
The inline button for modifying quantities for an existing line won't work correctly until these 2 PRs are merged in Odoo:
The problems are already fixed in OCB.
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.