Operating Unit in Purchase Requestsby Eficent https://www.github.com/OCA/operating-unit , SerpentCS https://www.github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://www.github.com/OCA/operating-unit
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Operating Unit in Purchase Orders (0 lines of code)
• Purchase Request (0 lines of code)
• Operating Unit in Procurement Orders (0 lines of code)
• Operating Unit (0 lines of code)
• Stock with Operating Units (0 lines of code)
• Accounting with Operating Units (0 lines of code)
• Analytic Operating Unit (0 lines of code)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0|
Purchase Request with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features:
- Adds the Operating Unit (OU) to the Purchase Request.
- The user’s default Operating Unit (OU) is proposed at the time of creating the Purchase Request.
- Security rules are defined to ensure that users can only see the Purchase Request of that Operating Units in which they are allowed access to.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.