Purchase Request Procurement with Operating Unitsby Eficent http://www.eficent.com , SerpentCS http://www.eficent.com , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://www.eficent.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Operating Unit in Procurement Orders (15 lines of code)
• Operating Unit in Purchase Requests (143 lines of code)
• Purchase Request Procurement (221 lines of code)
• Operating Unit (163 lines of code)
• Stock with Operating Units (375 lines of code)
• Accounting with Operating Units (762 lines of code)
• Analytic Operating Unit (39 lines of code)
• Operating Unit in Purchase Orders (237 lines of code)
• Purchase Request (999 lines of code)
|Lines of code||2988|
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Purchase Request Procurement with Operating Units
This module introduces the following features:
- This module passes the Operating Unit from the Procurement to the Purchase Request and also ensures that the Purchase Request and the Procurement Order must belong to the same Operating Unit.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.