Quotation Revised Historyby Cybrosys Techno Solutions
Quotation Revised History
Retrieve the History of Revised Quotations
The clients will require negotiations whenever we sent a quotation to them.In such cases we need to edit the Quotation's order lines.In this module we have included the 'Revise the Quotation' button for it. The order lines can be edited by a click on this button. At the same time a history or copy of the quotation will also be generated automatically. We can track the history using the smart buttons.
Retrieve the history of revised quotations.
Automatically set expiration date for quotation.
Email template contains the expiration date.
Quotation in "Quotation Sent" state
Quotation in "Revised Quotation" state:In the Revised Quotation state, we can edit the order lines and resent to the client. Quotation Sent ---> Revised Quotation ---> Quotation Sent The smart button on the top right of the form will provide the entire revised history of quotation. The revised quotation will be indicated by a change in name format as (initial name/R1) in a recurring manner.
In the Quotation Sent state we can't edit the Order lines. When we need to revise just click on the "Revise the Quotation" button.
In the Revised Quotation state we can edit the order lines and resend it through mail or take print out with new order lines.
- Smart button redirect you to the Quotation History.
- Tree view of the Revised Quotations of the particular parent quotation.
Quotation in "Revised" state
- In this state we can't edit anything, it's just for a view.
Quotation Email template If we gave expiration date then it will mention in the Email
Sales --> Configuration --> Settings ---> Quotations & Sales --> Expiration Date
- Every quotations have a expiration date which we set manually.On configuring the above shown settings we can automatically set the expiration date very easily.
- No Expiration date: No changes(we have to set the date manually)
- Default 14 days: The expiration date calculated from Quotation Creation Date or form Quotation Sent Date is set for 14 days.
- Created as company rule: The quotation will expire as per the custom days set by user from Quotation Creation Date or from the Quotation Sent Date .
- Expiration Date Calculated From : Choose either of the two, Quotation Creation Date or Quotation Sent Date
Easily procure and sell your products.
Plan, track and schedule your operations.
Run your bar or restaurant methodical.
Easy configuring and convivial selling.
Mobile friendly, awe-inspiring product pages.
An all-inclusive hotel management application.
A Collaborative platform for educational management.
Keep track of services and invoice accordingly.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
I like this module