Restaurant Customizationby Aktiv Software
POS Restuarant Customization
Aktiv Software’s POS restaurant customization module will help the restaurant industries to enhance their services. Here are some of the customized features of this module.
- You can now manage the orders by chairs available on tables.
- Your kitchen screen and order screen can be managed on your website itself.
- Included the feature of product category discount.
- Now you can easily differentiate between No. of chairs occupied and placed order’s status on the table through specific colors we have set under color coding feature.
- User can now view the orders in process in the form of drafts in backend.
- Added a security feature whenever user avails discount on whole order/specific category.
- Added the Reprint KOT feature.
- Added Takeaway and delivery facility for the orders.
- Now you can provide different access to delivery boy, cashier and waiter.
- Added a screen to manage payments of all pending delivery orders.
- Bill Splitting feature for chair wise orders.
- Also managed the payments from backend for the final bill.
Prerequisites before the Installation
- Install POS restaurant
- Point of sale
- POS discount
- Website modules
- You need a POS restaurant table management configuration feature.
- Set Indoor Outdoor floor plans in POS configuration.
- For Take Away, Delivery and Delivery Boy you need to configure Outdoor Access from Point Of Sale configuration in Users.
- For providing the access to Cashier, Delivery Boy and Waiter you need to allow cashier, waiter or delivery boy from Point Of Sale configuration in Users.
- To avail the category wise discount, you need to configure from Point Of Sale Configuration.
- Activation of the kitchen Order status can be done by allowing “show in the kitchen” from Pos Product Categories.
- This is the Point of Sale tab where you can configure the outdoor access and manage the access to be given to the cashier and waiter.
- The configuration of "Show in the kitchen" is added on "Pos Product Categories" Menu. By clicking on the check box, you will be able to view your order status.
- You can simply tap on “Chairs” button to select No. of chairs for your order.
- You can configure the Chairs for the tables from Floor Plans menu. Let us consider booking chairs for T1(User has mentioned the availability of chairs on table T1 as 4 as shown in the below image).
- This table will allow you to select the No. of chairs for your table. You simply need to tap on the alphabets as per your requirement and the selected number of chairs would be displayed above it. If user wants to select all of the four chairs they can always tap on “All” button.
- In the below image the end user has selected more than 4 chairs for table from the Floor Plans menu and (as mentioned before the end user has specified the limit for 4 chairs on T1 from the floor plans menu) so if anyone tries to book more than 4 chairs an alert window will pop up stating “No free chairs available”.
- As shown in the below image, user can now identify which order’s payment is pending or which order’s payment is in process through color difference. Also user can get the information about total number of chairs occupied on particular table.
- When clicked on “Orders” button user can easily add orders to their table and after the addition of order a success message is also generated on your screen.
- Further clicking on the “Options” tab user can get information about their order status which will be “In progress”, “Queue” or “Done”. But you need to configure it in the POS category from backend.
- An order status screen is also generated on website from where the user with particular rights can click on “Progress” or “Done” as per the kitchen order status.
- We have managed the POS order screen in such a way that user can view order in the backend when it is created/initiated. Whereas in the default Odoo module order is displayed on the screen only after the payment is made.
- After adding particular category to discount from the backend configuration process user can avail discount on product by clicking on “Discount Product Category”.
- You can view the discounted categories from the “Select Product Category” pop up window.
- This security pop up window will be displayed when user will try to avail discount on whole order/order line wise/product wise and also if user tries to change the order after placing order and printing order.
- The delivery facility will be activated after user configures the access rights of delivery boy from the backend. After the configuration user can click on “Delivery Boy” button and get information about delivery boy. Similarly, for the take away user needs to configure the access rights from backend. //Note customer should be assigned before the take away or delivery//
- User can also view the kitchen screen which includes orders placed, occupied tables, timings and date of all orders from website.
- Cashier can manage the unpaid orders and also view the paid orders with amount specifying the delivery status of order.
You will get 30 Days free support incase any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
At AktivSoftware we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration part. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase! Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.