Sale Automatic Workflow Validate Purchase Mtoby ACSONE SA/NV https://acsone.eu , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://acsone.eu
Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale)
Sale Automatic Workflow Validate Purchase Mto
When a sale order generates directly a purchase order, validates it automatically
Table of contents
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Automatic Workflow > Automatic Workflow
- Select the workflow you want
- Check the box ‘Validate Purchase Orders MTO’ and configure (if you want) the corresponding domains
- Create a sale order with products that have a route that contains a buy rule for the location you want to
- Validate the sale order
- The corresponding purchase order is automatically confirmed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.