Sale Manual Deliveryby Camptocamp SA https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Sale Manual Delivery
The goal of this module is to allow the manual creation of delivery slips. If activated, a sale order won't direcly impact directly the stock. It will not make a reservation on the stock. It allows the delivery and the impact on stock to be done manually when needed. The goal is to be used on long term projects where not all the material is shipped at once. As you make many shipments, every time you make a new delivery, you can choose an new carrier as well as a planned date. A wizard helps you to chose what to deliver by showing you how much you already planned to ship.
In many cases, is the warehouse user the one that goes to the SO and ship. This usually is a pain because there are many shipments and finding the proper one is complicated. For those reasons it is very useful to have a menu in Inventory to create the delivery directly and also do it at sale order line level.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add Screenshots
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.