• Invoicing (account)
Sale Order Lines by Internal Reference
With this module user can automatically get the description of particular product by just providing internal reference of the product at the time of sale order line creation. Below listed are the exclusive features of this module:
- User can get description of product during new sale order creation by just pasting the internal reference code available in products.
- Along with description of product you will be displayed with order quantity, unit price, taxes and subtotal when internal reference of any product is pasted in the âProduct default codeâ available at the creation of sale order time.
- If the user mentions particular reference twice or more than twice the number of quantities for that product will be changed.
Prerequisites before Installation
There are no prerequisites required before the Installation.
The below provided video will guide you on the usage of this module.
- Find the Product Internal Reference Code.
- Create the Sale Order.
- Put Internal Reference of the Product to âProduct Default Codeâ.
Hence, you can view the product description under the âOrder Linesâ tab. You can see in this video if user enters a product code repeatedly then this module will automatically update the quantity of units for that product.
If user wants to add more than one product for same order then they can edit the sale order and paste the productâs internal reference code post that the product would be added under the order line.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.