Sale Procurement Amendmentby ACSONE SA/NV https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||97|
Sale Procurement Amendment
In Odoo, when you confirm a Sale Order, you can increase the quantities in sale lines. This is reflected in Pickings. But, if you decrease the quantities, you have to do this manually even if nothing has been done in any picking.
This allows to reflect confirmed sale lines quantities amendments to procurements (and pickings) if nothing has been already begun in stock.
Table of contents
- Just install the module
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Sale Order with at least one product and confirm it
- Don’t modify any picking
- Decrease the product quantity in Sale Order and save
- The quantities in pickings are changed
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.