SO and MO Referenceby PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd. https://www.pptssolutions.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Manufacturing (mrp)
• Sales (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
SO and MO Reference
This module enables the sale order sequence is reference for manufacturing order and work order process using the so reference. We can filter the manufacture order and work order details for which sale order against we can easily identify the order
Create the sale order and product is manufacture product the new manufacturing order will generate.
Then manufacture order is created you can able to see the sale order reference. and also the manufacture order reference
Once click the confirm button the manufacture order sequence also show in the form
After Confirm button click in manufacture order below the bom product it create a new manufacture product you can see the previous manufacture order reference and sale order reference
In manfacture order while click the plan button for work order generation there also you can see reference of sale order and manufacture order.
Looking for support? We are here to help you!
As an official Odoo Silver Partner, PPTS, with its 9+ years of Expertise and Experienced niche in Odoo Projects, can assist you in enhancing your business processes and work system by automating and streamlining the business functionalities through the advanced and customized latest technological solutions.
Our Odoo Services
Odoo ERP Implementation
Odoo ERP Customization
Odoo ERP Integration
Odoo ERP Migration
Odoo ERP Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
Feel free to contact us for any queries
Contact Us Now
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.