New Sale Order Email Notificationby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
New Sale Order Email Notification
This module help to auto send new order email notification to admin, customer, sales person, You can enable disable this features. Admin can set custom email template for that. New Order Notification module provides the admin with a tool to get a order notification email immediately after a purchase in your store.
We have developed this module because we wanted to create an option for store owners to immediately notify their support staff that a customer placed an order in the store. Admin can also set this feature by status of sale order (create or validated).
- You are aware of new order without having to log into Odoo.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Allows the selection of an email template in backend.
- Admin will be able to turn ON or OFF to send new order email.
- Admin can set status of sale order also. By default on sale order created time notification sent.
- Admin will be able send new order email to multiple email ids.
- Admin will be able to set customer notification also. if it's ticked than customer also got notified by email. This will makes your customer updated with order information.
- Admin will be able to set sale person email notification also, this will help your sale person to get email notification of sale order.
Check True for sale order notification send in email.
After Check to True, select if notification send on sale order create only, on sale order confirm only or notification on both order create and confirm. select your email template from template list.
Set Notification email addresses. Check if want to notify sales person for order, also Check if want to notify customer for order in email.
Create New Sale quotation, select customer and sales person.
On Order create notification email sent as per settings.
Notification Email sent to provided email addresses.
Notification Email sent to selected salesperson.
Notification Email sent to customer.
You may also like!
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.