Stock By Locationby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
Inventory Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Stock By Location
This module useful to show stock of product by locations. This module also show On hand Quantity, Out going Quantity, Forecasted Quantity, Incoming Quantity.
- Easy to filter by from date and to date. Fetch stock by location from date and to date.
- Easy to track stock by location of products variant.
- Easy to print stock by location of products variant.
- Easy to track stock by location of product template.
- Easy to print stock by location of products template.
Location Wise Stock of Product by On Hand , Forecasted, Incoming and Outgoing Quantity.
On click of "Print Stock by Location" Pdf report generated for product.
Pdf report for product showing stock by location at current time.
First product variant stock by location if no dates given than count from starts to till date.
On click of "Print Stock by Location" Pdf report generated for each product variant separately.
For second product variant,if start date and end date passed than click on "Get Stock by Location" stock for that date range can be calculated.
On click "Clear Filter" start date and end date filter clears. In Product total stock of all three product variant as location wise is calculated.
You may also like!
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.