Advance Product Search and Selection in Stock Operationsby Softhealer Technologies
Inventory Management (stock)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
Advance Product Search and Selection in Stock Operations
Do you having lots of products and variants? Feeling difficulty to filter/search and choose specific products in Stock Operations? So here we come with solution, Our module will help you to filter products with fully customized your favourite products fields and variant attributes. Our module will save your time and efforts for selection of products on basis of different criterias.
We have provided configuration of products fields and attributes. You can easily customized it as you required. After configurations of your favourites fields and attributes you will be able to add products on basis of that customized fields and attributes criterias or patterns.
- Powerful configurations of fields and attributes.
- Supported configurable field types : Char, Integer, Float, Boolean, Many2one, Selection.
- Product Template and Product Variant Supported.
- Smart filtering with =,!=,,<=,>=,like,ilike,=like,not like,not ilike.
- Easy to filter and add products in stock operations.
- Options that allow warehouse person to select which product they would like to add in stock operations.
- Search and Select Products in Incoming Order, Delivery Order, Internal Transfer, Inventory Adjustments
- Launched new function for select specific products from search results.
- Easy to select specific products or all products from search results.
- Easy to add qty in all products or specific products.
In Search Products Settings, Select product fields and attributes that you want to search
You can select product template and product fields as you want.
'Select Products Advance' button in Receipts Form View.
When you click 'Select Products Advance' button, wizard will open that looks like below. Wizard contains all the fields and attribute that you selected in settings, related comparison operators and Filter button, Reset button.
When you click 'Select List' or 'Select Specific' button in wizard, All the products and it's qty automatic add in Initial Demand lines from List or Specific tab of wizard.
You can also search and select products in Internal Transfer
You can also search and select products in Delivery Order
You can also search and select products in Inventory Adjustments
You may also like!
Help & Support
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.