Website Access Control
This module is used to hide website menus depending on whether the user is part of a group or not.
Once installed, the module creates a list on the groups where you can add the menus of the website, if the connected user has this group, he will have access or not to the menu.
- I create a test web page
- I create a user test with 'Hidden features' group
- Add the webpage 'test' to the group
If I am connected with the user "test" on the website, I have access to the test menu, but it disappears if I disconnect
Add user to group:
Add menu to group:
Example without user logged in :
Example with user logged in:
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Corentin POUHET-BRUNERIE
This module is maintained by Smile SA.
Since 1991 Smile has been a pioneer of technology and also the European expert in open source solutions.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.