Stock account moves with Operating Unitby Eficent Business and IT Consulting Services S.L. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/operating-unit
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Community Apps Dependencies
|15.0 10.0 13.0 12.0
Stock account moves with Operating Unit
This module introduces the following features:
- Creates account move lines when stock moves are posted between internal locations within the same company, but different OU’s.
If your company is required to generate a balanced balance sheet by operating unit you can specify at company level that operating units should be self-balanced, and then indicate a self-balancing clearing account.
- Create an account for "Inter-OU Clearing" of type Regular.
- Go to Settings / Companies / Configuration and:
- Set the "Operating Units are self-balanced" checkbox.
- Set the "Inter-OU Clearing" account in "Inter-operating unit clearing account" field.
- Assign Operating Unit in Accounts.
Create stock moves between internal locations within the same company, but different OU’s. The journal entries are created and they are self-balanced within the OU when the journal entries are posted
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.