Stock Picking Delivery Info Computationby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/delivery-carrier
• Invoicing (account)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Stock Picking Delivery Info Computation
This module extends the functionality of delivery to support calculating the picking weight giving priority to the package operations and also allowing you to calculate volume manually with same logic.
On a picking which only has inital demand, calculation will be as standard, based on the picking lines product quantity.
As soon as you have any reserved quantity, it will only take them into account. In this case, the computation of the weight and volume is based in to do quantities, unles you introduce anything in done quantity, switching to this column in that case.
The volume is auto-computed when the picking is generated from a sales order, or a backorder is created from original picking, but remains editable for any possible manual edition.
You also have a button available for recomputing volume with current data.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > All Transfers and pick one.
- Click on tab Additional Info and click on button Re-calculate Volume
If only has Inital demand volume will be based on the move lines product Volume and Quantity but if has Operations only will take in count with two possibilities:
- If none operation has Done then Volume is calculate as the sum of operation lines To Do quantity.
- As soon any operation line has total of partial Done quantity only these product volume will be as the picking volume.
Weight is always calculate automatic following the standard but Volume need to click the button to refresh.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Victor M.M. Torres
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/delivery-carrier project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.