Loan Managementby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com/intro/loan-management , Viindoo https://viindoo.com/intro/loan-management
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
The total solution for Managing and tracking all kinds of company loans with less effort
- Borrowing Loan Contracts
- Borrowing Loan Disbursements: Automatic Planning and Tracking
- Borrowing Loan Refunds: Automatic Planning and Tracking
- Borrowing Loan Interests: Forecast and tracking
- Lending Loan Contracts
- Lending Loan Disbursements: Automatic Planning and Tracking
- Lending Loan Refunds: Automatic Planning and Tracking
- Lending Loan Interests: Forecast and tracking
- Automatic Loan Interest computation which supports both fixed interest rate and floating interest rate
- Fully integrated with Accounting
- Auto journal entries encoding for loan disbusements
- Auto journal entries encoding for loan principal refunds
- Invoicing/billing multiple loan interests with one click
- Pay loan interests to the borrowers and reconcile with loan interest bills
- Get paid for loan interest from lenders and reconcile with loan interest invoices
- Fully integrated with Analytics Accounting
- Auto analytics entries that also link to general accounting journal items
- Analytics tags support
- Rich reports to help you get full insight of your loan activities and transactions
- Multi-Currency Support
- Multi-Company Support
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.