Purchase and Track Landed Costsby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA)
Purchase Management (purchase)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Upon validation of a Purchase Order, automaticaly create other Purchase Orders for landed costs that would be allocated to the products of the first Purchase Order
Keep track the the landed costs (the amount, where they come from, why you have them, etc)
By default, Odoo's Stock Landed Cost application just provides a mean to allocate landed costs to stockable products without any means for tracking or manage landed cost purchase. For example, when you purchase product A, you may also need to purchase transportation service product B for another vendor. What would you encode such the information in Odoo? You probably:
- Create 2 purchase orders
- Receive the product A
- Open the second PO to get the cost of the transportation service
- Create a landed cost to allocate the cost of the transportation service to the product A
After, when you look into the list of thousand lines of landed costs, how you know if the costs are relevant? Is there anything wrong there? How to know if anything wrong there?
This application was developed to solve the above mention problems by provide lots of must-have features to ensure that
- you can have some landed cost PO generated automatically when you confirm a PO that may require landed costs to be purchased
- you can create stock landed costs from a landed cost invoice
- everything related to landed costs is trackable. I.e. Landed Cost Adjustments, Landed Costs Purchases, Landed Costs Invoices, original purchase orders, landed costs' account journal items, etc
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.