LDAP Populateby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/server-auth , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-auth
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 7.0 v 9.0|
Users LDAP Populate
This module extends the functionality of auth_ldap by adding functionality so that users can be populated from a LDAP server.
To install this module, you need to:
- Install the module users_ldap_populate from the module list.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'General Settings'
- In the LDAP category click on or add a LDAP configuration
- In the pop-up enter all the LDAP settings
- Click the populate button
- A new pop-up will notify you of how many users are added
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Therp BV
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
Report commentAny abuse of this reporting system will be penalized
There are no comments yet!