DOKU Payment Acquirerby Akhmad D. Sembiring [vitraining.com] http://vitraining.com
DOKU Payment Acquirer
- Integrate DOKU with Odoo E-Commerce
- DOKU is an Indonesian Payment system connected to various payment methods which include
Alfamart, Lawson, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, etc
Visitors can select DOKU as they payment method.
Visitors can select payment methods provided by DOKU like Doku Wallet, Credit Card, Convenience Store (Alfamart, Lawson, etc).
Addons ini bisa anda peroleh secara gratis jika mengikuti Training Odoo di vitraining.com, klik shop.vitraining.com/event untuk jadwal dan informasi lebih lanjut.
DOKU Merchant Setting
- Register your Business Account at http://doku.com and verify
- After verified, at the merchant console, go to Setting - API Setting
- Look at Store ID, copy paste this and put to the DOKU Acquirer Setting's "Doku Mall ID"
- Look at Shared Key, copy paste this and put to the DOKU Acquirer Setting's "Shared Key"
- Fill up these fields
- Indenfity URL: http://[yourshop]/doku/identify
- Notify URL: http://[yourshop]/doku/notify
- Redirect URL: http://[yourshop]/doku/redirect
- Review URL: http://[yourshop]/doku/review
DOKU Acquirer Setting
- Go to Accounting - Configuration - Payment Acquirer
- Find DOKU and click Configure
- At Credentials tab:
- Doku Mall ID: fill with Store ID from merchant API Setting
- Doku Shared Key: fill with Shared Key from merchant API Setting
- At Configuration tab
- Order Confirmation set to Authorize & capture the amount, confirm the SO and auto-validate the invoice on acquirer confirmation
- Payment Journal select your payment Journal for Doku
- Set to Published to show this acquirer on the checkout page
- Set to Production Environment mode when your are done with testing and ready to accept payments
Contact and Support
Contact Us: info[at]vitraining.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/trainingOdoo
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.