eCommerce Default Countryby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
eCommerce Default Country
This module extends the functionality of eCommerce to default the country value during your customers' checkout process country and allow them to avoid digging in the endless countries list.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Users > Companies
- Edit your main company.
- Put a country in your address.
That country will be used by default at checkout.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- Buy something.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.