Suggest to create user account when buyingby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/ , LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/ , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce/
• Sales (sale)
• Website Builder (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 8.0 v 11.0|
Suggest to create user account when buying
This module extends the functionality of e-Commerce to suggest the buyer to log in or create an account, but without forcing him to do it.
This way you can avoid duplication of partners in your database and offer your users a better experience without blocking 1-time buyers.
However, the Checkout without sign in button is not highlighted, to implicitly encourage users to create the account.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Settings > Configuration > General Settings and enable Allow external users to sign up.
Otherwise you will notice no change after installing this module.
To use this module, you need to:
- Log out.
- Buy something from your website.
- Go to your cart.
There you will see the new options.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.