DescriptionAdd site wide CSS styles and see the change in real time
Also let's you override LESS variables, so you can make sweeping changes to a theme
Apply site wide CSS styles
- Go to Website->Customize->Custom CSS
- Add CSS rules to the text box and preview the changes in real time
- Hit save when you like the changes you have made
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
It works. But it's hard to use for a website user who is not a programmer. I can see in the screenshots above that headings are called h1, h2, h3, etc. But what are the commands for changing background colors, the line under the heading of the accordion, etc.? I can find general commands for work with CSS on w3schools.
@Nathan you will have to restart your server in order to be able to see the column. on mine it wasn't showing but on server restart it come through.
Have tried to install this on multiple odoo installations and still nothing, I can see the "Custom CSS" page in the HTML editor but the Custom CSS button doesn't bring up the css window.