Nursery Managementby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
|Lines of code||371|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0|
Manage nursery, people, and records
Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
Application of the nursery people for better management
The nursery record with necessary data name, starting year and maximum children.
Select nursery members as their role predefine.
Generate children record with all details so, the yearly record of children will be managed.
Nursery members with their specific roles
Many types of role for nursery members
who manage the nursery
A person who know exactly how perform or manage to yearly children record.
A parent whom have personal as well as child record.
A child who can search and add their parents.
The children have yearly record with statring and ending dates.
Alert for maximum children entry
Real-time alert to limit the number of children in nursery
Get a quick overview of what's happening in your nursery. See when the children start and complete the nursery, and at that time which staff members were on duty. Manage records in real-time and catch-up things when you were away.
Support and Maintenance
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.