Property Managementby Ascetic Business Solution http://www.asceticbs.com
Sales Management (sale_management)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|Lines of code||1616|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 14.0|
Available for rent, Available for sale, Sold and Booked property
Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get credential for testing this functionality on Live Preview.
Set the number of installments on the property price for buyer.
Create number of invoices from selected number of installments.
Using tenant's time period, create the contract.
See expired or active contract by the property wise.
Create invoice for tenant
When contract is created then the Tenant's history will automatically created. When clicked on the invoice button, it creates the invoice for the tenant.
Near by Completion Contract Report
Create report in a single click for tenancy contract expiry dates.
Property Invoice Analysis
Create report of property invoices either rent or sale.
Support and Maintenance
- You will get 90 Days free support in case of any bugs or issue (Except data recovery).
- At Ascetic Business Solution LLP, we offer end to end solution for Odoo services. Which includes analysis & consultation on the workflows and integration solution. Please note that You're not allowed to distribute this module after purchase!
- In case of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on email@example.com.
Contact this module maintainer for any question, need support or request for the new feature :
* Riken Bhorania +91 9427425799, riken.bhorania, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bhaumin Chorera +91 8530000384, bhaumin.chorera, email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.