Account Financial Reportsby Camptocamp SA, initOS GmbH, redCOR AG, Eficent, Odoo Community Association (OCA)
Account Financial Reports
This module adds a set of financial reports. They are accessible under Accounting / Reporting / OCA Reports.
- General ledger
- Trial Balance
- Open Items
- Aged Partner Balance
- VAT Report
- Journal Ledger
Currently General ledger, Trial Balance and Open Items are fully compatible with a foreign currency set up in account in order to display balances. Moreover, any foreign currency used in account move lines is properly shown.
In case that in an account has not been configured a second currency foreign currency balances are not available.
To add several accounts by selecting all of them, install the module web_widget_many2many_tags_multi_selection.
Table of contents
- In the Trial Balance you have an option to hide parent hierarchy levels
- Handle better multicompany behaviour
- Improve how title appears in the reports
- Improve performance in General Ledger
- In the Trial Balance you can apply a filter by hierarchy levels
- In the General Ledger you can apply a filter by Analytic Tag
- In the Journal Ledger the field ‘Journal’ is now optional
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Jordi Ballester <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Simone Orsi <email@example.com>
- Leonardo Pistone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crier <email@example.com>
- Andrea Stirpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Rehn <email@example.com>
- Andrea Gallina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert Rottermann <email@example.com>
- Ciro Urselli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Francesco Apruzzese <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Julien Coux <email@example.com>
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Mihai Fekete <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Miquel Raïch <email@example.com>
- Isaac Gallart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Much of the work in this module was done at a sprint in Sorrento, Italy in April 2016.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-reporting project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
Report Total Requirement
i want report total (Grand total of Debit, Credit and Balance) in Ledger reports. please help me how to do this?
The module does not install
Successfully imported module 'report_xlsx' Error while importing module 'account_financial_report': 'Error while validating constraint\n\nModel not found: aged.partner.balance.wizard\n\nError context:\nView `Aged Partner Balance`\n[view_id: 2864, xml_id: n/a, model: aged.partner.balance.wizard, parent_id: n/a]\nNone\n\n Aged Partner Balance\n aged.partner.balance.wizard\n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n/tmp/tmp_1d5ot4x/account_financial_report/wizard/aged_partner_balance_wizard_view.xml\n5' Error while importing module 'date_range': "Module loading date_range failed: file /tmp/tmp_1d5ot4x/date_range/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:\n No matching record found for external id 'model_date_range' in field 'Object'\nMissing required value for the field 'Object' (model_id)\nNo matching record found for external id 'model_date_range_type' in field 'Object'\nMissing required value for the field 'Object' (model_id)\nNo matching record found for external id 'model_date_range' in field 'Object'\nMissing required value for the field 'Object' (model_id)\nNo matching record found for external id 'model_date_range_type' in field 'Object'\nMissing required value for the field 'Object' (model_id)"
These modules are great
Is there any ETA for a v12