Account Fiscal Position VAT Check
With this module, when a user tries to validate a customer invoice or refund with a fiscal position that requires VAT, Odoo block the validation of the invoice if the customer doesn't have a VAT number in Odoo.
In the European Union (EU), when an EU company sends an invoice to another EU company in another country, it can invoice without VAT (most of the time) but the VAT number of the customer must be displayed on the invoice.
To configure this module, go to Accounting > Configuration > Accounting > Fiscal Positions and enable the option VAT Required on the relevant fiscal positions.
On the customer form view, Odoo will display a warning when a user sets a fiscal position that has the option VAT Required on a customer that doesn't have a VAT number yet.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Raf Ven <email@example.com> (https://odoo.dynapps.be)
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.