App Advance Search Sidebar with Hierarchy Parent Children Treeby Sunpop.cn https://www.sunpop.cn
App zTree widget, show parent tree, parent children node (8454 lines of code)
|Lines of code||9441|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
App Advance Search Sidebar with Hierarchy Parent Children Tree
Advance Search, Advance Filter with Parent Children Tree.
Buy this 1 Advance Search Apps in odoo Store. Get free 20 related apps.
Easy to navigator and browse any data. Support Search more, list, kanban, pivot, graph view.
What you see is what you get. Online demo user/password: demo/demo Click to get demo.
- Update: v12.19.05.24, Support group, Support multi company in view(only for odoo12).
- Update: v12.19.05.23, Enhance UI. Add Pos Function.
- Easy to show parent children tree for tree, kanban, pivot, graph view.(Note that there would be little different in UI between odoo12,11,10)
- Filter product of any data in "Search More..." popup windows.
- Responsive UI.Only show when width > 992px;
- Product navigate by category or type is ready. Click to download.
- Pos navigate by category or store is ready. Click to download.
- Account chart navigate by type is ready. Click to download.
- Project and Task navigate by partner / user / stage / tag is ready. Click to download.
- Contacts navigate by company is ready. Click to download.
- Sale order navigate by partner and channel is ready. Click to download.
- CRM browse by stage and team is ready. Click to download.
- Purchase order navigate by partner is ready. Click to download.
- Stock location navigate by parent, Picking by type is ready. Click to download.
- HR employee navigate by department is ready. Click to download.
- MRP manufacture order navigate by state workcenter is ready. Click to download.
- Apps Navigator by Category, Module Navigator is ready. Click to download.
- It is so easy to customize, you can use it in anywhere in odoo(Extra pay for support).
Extra bonus apps. This apps depend on [app_web_widget_ztree]
click to get free apps Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select. you can get follow
- Stock Location Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select Click to download.
- Product category Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select Click to download.
- Hr Department Parent tree in m2o select Click to download.
So Easy to navigator and search any data.
Product by category or type in kanban view
Filter product or any data in search more windows
Free to Use in product category.
Free to Use in POS point of sale.
POS product and order.
Use in HR employee.
Use in Account.
Use in Project.
Use in Project task.
Use in Sale.
Use in CRM.
Use in purchase.
Use in MRP.
Use in stock.
Use in contacts.
Apps Navigator by Category, Module Navigator is ready.
Buy this apps, get Extra bonus apps, App zTree widget, Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select
Ready for product category Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select
Ready for Stock Location Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select
Ready for Hr Department Hierarchy Parent tree in m2o select
How to use! This app do need extra module. The price already included
1. Buy and Install zTree widget. Click to download.
2. Buy and Install app_web_superbar. Important! Reboot odoo after installed.
3. Easy use of superbar
Show superbar in list view.
Show superbar in kanban view.
Show superbar in pivot view.
Show superbar in graph view.
Click switch to show or hide superbar.
Click checkbox to set whether to show child nodes data.
Press Ctrl(Windows) / Cmd(Mac) to Select Multi Nodes
Set multi field to search or filter
Set super bar position, left or right.
4. If you want to customize, Use follow param to setup widget(Extra pay for support):
Attribute of superbar
- In search view xml, Write the <superbar> tag,
- position: [left, right]
- view_mode: [kanban,tree,pivot,graph]
- field: like normal field define
Attribute of field define
- parent_key: key field name of parent child relation. leave blank would auto set.
- level: how many level to expend the tree for initialize. Default is 2
- limit: how many record to show ztree. Default is 16
- order: the field name to order by
- domain: set the domain for data, eg: [[('is_company', '=', 1)]]
- Or you can set dynamic domain in .py file.
- use param: search_superbar_domain_xxx , xxx is a field name.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.