POS Restaurant Customer Order Screenby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory Management (stock)
|Lines of code||1741|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 15.0|
Odoo 11 POS Restaurant Customer Order Screen
A Screen for Customer to see their Orders.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Send order to proxy device.
- User can set properties of screen.
- Customers can see their order on the screen with it's status.
- In module, "hw_customer_order_screen.zip". Extract it and install it on your proxy device in order to receive data. Proxy Device = POSBox Device
- There is also one more module zip aspl_pos_kitchen_screen. Extract it and install that module in odoo.
How to use
- Configuration of customer screen.
- Set proxy ip of devices.
- You can set screen background,font family, spacing, slide interval, total order and screen type.
- You can set height, width, color, font size and background color of order block and it's title.
- Select Whether you want to show order summary or details.
- After setting configuration make an order.
- Now set url /point_of_sale/customer/screen on browser.
- This module will send order data to this url.
- In order to receive data, you have to install hw_customer_order_screen module on your proxy device.
- Below image shows orders when screen type is details.
- Place second order and change state which effect will be shown in customer order screen.
- Here,order line color will be shown according to it's state and order will blink when state is delivering.
- Below image shows orders when screen type is summary.
NOTE: We give 60 days support for our customers. Before trying in your live db, please ask us to provide you for test link. If any other custom modules are installed and because of that some errors occurs then we charge extra.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.